Friday, August 16, 2013

July Ipsy Bag

Long time no post,

I just got my July Ipsy bag and thought I would share what I got. The theme is "Beach Beauty" and I think they did a good job with that!



List of items:
Sexy Hair - Soy Renewal Beach Spray
It sounds like it could be nice! I'm excited to try

Coola - Tinted moisturizer
It says "Rose essence" on there but it smells like TEA to me! (Probably because it's organic!) It has pretty good coverage but the color is very dark (for me) and kind of orange. It also has shimmer in it, which could be good for the beach (I suppose).

Nailtini - Mai Tai
An orangish-red polish, I'm stoked on this because it's not like any other polish in my collection. The brush looks like a wide standard brush.

BH Cosmetics - California Collection Mini Palette
Hollywood is a matte purple. San Francisco is a bronze with some shimmer. Malibu is a metallic gold. The shadows feel soft although I feel the color payoff could be better.

Pop - Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt
I was most excited about this one because I like my Revlon Kissable Balm Stains so much! This one is different from those because it's not as glossy when you first put it on. It's definitely more opaque than the Balm Stains, and the color is perfect for the beach since it's so bright! I think I will be wearing this one in the coming weeks.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment