Friday, August 16, 2013

Nail Polish Swatches

I have a bunch of nail polish swatches piling up, so here they are! Thanks for reading~


Sinful Colors Queen of Deco over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac.
I wish there were more diamond glitters in the Sinful Colors, but it's still a nice glitter. Lacey Lilac is definitely one of my favorite cremes, it's super opaque and the color is lovely.


Revlon Colorstay Coastal Surf. 
A nice sky blue color. It looked more true to color under the flash, though if I remember correctly, it's not quite as bright as it's coming off in the picture.


Orly Space Cadet.
This is definitely one of the coolest polishes I own!



Revlon Colorstay Blue Slate.
These polishes dry so glossy and this one in particular is super opaque!

No comments:

Post a Comment